Thursday, September 11, 2008

Anagrams

Check out http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html
Here are some anagrams of my first and last name:

As Smiles Go (my favorite...kind of wish I would have titled my blog that)

Me Is Go Lass-true! I am a lass who goes.
As Less Go Mi
Gas Mess Oil--oil for gas got us in this mess (ie, iraq)
Gas Lose Mis
Gas So Miles--i have gas, so i can go miles. makes all the sense in the world
Gas So Smile-you know that's just funny
Less Mis Ago-it's true...I'm more me every day!
I Mess Goals --yep, that too
Goal Is Mess
Mess Is Goal--have you ever seen my room? You'd think it was my goal.
Sea Log Miss-I don't know about the log, but I sure miss the sea
Sale Go Miss
Males Go Sis
Ages Mi Loss--I'm sure that will ring true in a few years
Ages Slim So--isn't it the opposite?
Mega Sis Sol--yep, my sister brings major sunshine
Game Is Loss
A Semi Gloss--like paint. partial artist.
A Miss Ogles--I was told I look like a lesbian, by a lesbian. Not that that's bad. I don't know what a lesbian looks like. I like all the lesbians I know.
Lass Egoism
Missal Goes--I do have a tendency to just take off...
Sigmas Oles--hooray for taking greek!
Sigma Loses-Boo for losing all the knowledge I learned in greek
Gasses Limo
Images Loss
and last but not least, another personal favorite:
Ales Go Miss---feel free to add the ing

No comments: